The Local 039 AUPE - Alberta Union of Provincial Employees Award is a $600 award sponsored by the Local that is available to 1 SAIT student that meets the following criteria. The deadline for applying for the award is December 31st.
• Certificate, diploma or apprenticeship program
• Academic achievement (minimum GPA 2 .50)
• Financial need
• AUPE members in good standing with one year of consecutive service (not restricted to Local 39) and/or their spouse/same sex partner and/or their financial dependents
• Dependents (under the age of 25) of retired or deceased member (within a period of ten years of retirement/death)
• Consideration will be made for a past member who enrolls full-time within the first year following job elimination